23 Sep - 24 Sep
30 Jul - 09 Sep 2021
16 hours / 2 days
8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
The participants will be equipped with the essential knowledge and skills to perform their duties as Environmental Control Coordinators and for obtaining a certificate of registration.
By the end of the course, participants would be able to understand the importance of the Environmental Sanitation Regime, the roles of key stakeholders i.e. Premises Managers and Environmental Control Coordinators, and an overview of pest management, cleaning and disinfection, and indoor air quality, to draft and oversee the implementation of an Environmental Sanitation Programme as Environmental Control Coordinators. The participants will be equipped with the essential knowledge and skills to perform their duties and for obtaining a certificate of registration.
1. Environmental Public Health Act
2. Roles and Responsibilities of Environmental Control Coordinators (ECCs)
3. Indoor Air Quality
4. Pest Management
5. Overview of infectious diseases, infection prevention and control
6. General Cleaning and Disinfection
Audience who wants to register as Environmental Control Coordinator
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN5)
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.