28 to 29 Sept 2021
3 Sept 2021
14 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The programme on Environmental Infection Control and Management in Non-Hospital Facilities aims to provide an overview of the infection control measures and management means in non-hospital facilities. The programme embraces the overarching theme of environmental infection control as it contextualizes the principles of personal protective equipment and disinfection with the understanding of Ebola Virus Disease. The four learning objectives are:
1. Understand Ebola Viral Disease
2. Apply Principles of Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Procedures
3. Demonstrate familiarisation in the donning and doffing of Personal Protective Equipment
4. Understand Principles of Disinfection
1. Overview of infectious diseases and Personal Protective Equipment
2. Understanding Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and the manner it spreads
What is Ebola?
Effects & Transmission
Environmental contamination & Risk Management
Measures & Containment and Infection Control
3. Principles of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) operations.
4. Hand hygiene, donning and doffing practices
5. Ebola cleaning and decontamination in non-hospital settings
6. Demonstration on Ebola Cleaning and Decontamination/Disinfection
Personnel who has roles in environmental infection control and management
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants need to be physically fit to put on and remove Personal Protective Equipment, including the fit for a N95 respirator.
Participants need to be able to understand, read and write in English.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
||Total fees (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40
|Singapore Permanent Residents
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2
|Full Course Fee
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.