10 Sept to 1 Oct 2019
13 June - 26 Aug 2019
* Registration will close once seats are filled up.
Total of 7 nights
6:00pm to 10:00pm, every Tuesday & Thursday
Mode of Training:
Singapore Polytechnic, T1467 (Blk T14, Level 6, Room T1467)
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is one of the latest technologies or processes in building construction industry and it uses three dimensional and real time dynamic software to create intelligent and virtually real building model in order to increase productivity and accuracy in developing the building and services designs. Autodesk Revit MEP is one of the BIM software that most of the MEP construction companies embracing in their BIM journey today and Revit modelling skill becomes one of the most sought after skills in the construction industry.
• To provide the overview of BIM and its benefits in construction processes
• To equip the participants with Essential Revit MEP skills which are highly sought after in the building construction industry
This introductory course will provide the essential Revit MEP skills for learners who are keen to have an understanding of BIM and its benefits in the construction processes.
• Introduction to Revit MEP
• Overview of Revit MEP Interfaces
• General Drawing and Modifying Tools
• Working with Views
• Creating Annotation Styles
• Creating V/G Override Filters
• Setting Up Revit MEP Project
• Working with Work Sets
• Modelling Exercise 1
• Modelling Exercise 2
• Modelling Exercise 3
This course is intended for MEP BIM designers, modellers, coordinators, engineers and managers from building contractor and consultant firms.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic CAD drafting experience
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.