14 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
At the end of the course, participants should be able to understand what an event is and the importance of event management in ensuring the success of the event.
Participants will learn the Art and Science of Events Management. This program will be conducted in a highly interactive environment. In addition to learning the fundamentals of events operations & logistics, participants will gain insights in writing effective event proposals and utilizing promotional techniques to create successful events.
• Understand what an event is and the importance of events management in ensuring the success of events
• Identify the various types of events
• Craft events objectives
• Explain the Importance of events communication
• Apply corporate culture to relevant target audience
• Discuss various promotional techniques
• Outline an events timeline
• Complete an events proposal
Participants interested in Events Management
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.