120 hours (inclusive of 40 hours of e-learning & 21 hours of projects)
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
This course is designed for participants to learn advanced concepts in blockchain and join the senior ranks of the senior blockchain professionals in the financial services industry. At the end of the 120-hour course, participants will learn how to issue an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), apply Design Thinking in blockchain projects, create and set up a Permissioned Blockchain for Enterprise projects.
Topic 1: Forks, Hard & Soft
Topic 2: Consensus Beyond Proof of Work
Topic 3: Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
• What are they?
• Case Studies – Whitepapers
• The ICO Industry
• Regulations on ICO
• Lab 1: Issuing an ICO
Topic 4: Enterprise Blockchains
• The Case for Permissioned Blockchains
• Use Cases: Trade & Finance
• Lab 2: Design Thinking for Blockchain
• Lab 3: Create a Permissioned Blockchain
Topic 5: Architecting a Blockchain Solution
• Lab 4: Set Up a Permissioned Blockchain
Senior Blockchain/DLT developers, consultant, Blockchain/DLT Project Manager, Blockchain/DLT Architect
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.