(Excluding another Assessment that will be held separately)
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course is designed for personnel in supervisory job roles which involves establishing and overseeing food safety standards in their food establishments.
This course equips participants with occupational knowledge and skills in applying Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principles to develop, implement, maintain and update a HACCP-based Food Safety Management System (FSMS). This course also provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits of FSMS and manage and address non-compliances.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Develop and implement HACCP based Food Safety Management System according to HACCP principles
• Carry out internal audit to ensure food safety programmes are compliant with local and international standards for HACCP/FSMS and applicable SFA Regulations
• Manage and address non-compliance issues based on Food Safety Management System (FSMS) policies and procedures.
Topics to be covered
1. Overview of HACCP and Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
2. HACCP Preparing & Planning Stages
3. Application of HACCP principles:
4. Soft skills for Audit
5. Planning and preparation of internal audit
6. Conduct of internal audit
7. Internal audit report and follow-up
QA&QC Supervisor / QA & QC Executive / Laboratory Supervisor / QA & QC Specialist / Food Safety Specialist / Laboratory Manager / QA & QC Manager
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Level 3 Food Safety Course or any relevant food safety management experience
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• WSQ SOA be issued
Full Fees (before GST): $1,330.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $93.10
GST payable for others: $93.10
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$931.00||$492.10|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$665.00||$758.10|
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$665.00||$758.10|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$931.00||$492.10|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$1,423.10|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of full course fees (before GST)
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
Documents Required for Registration
1. Photocopy (back and front) of NRIC for Singaporeans and PRs, or 'Employment'/ 'S' Pass for foreign
2. Copies of your WSQ Certification Food Safety Course Level 3 or any relevant food safety management experience
3. WSQ Declaration Form (Download here > Food Safety Course Level 4 Declaration Form)
IMPORTANT: Applications without ALL of the above required supporting documents will be considered incomplete and rejected. Singapore Polytechnic regrets that we will not be able to inform individual applicants
of the incomplete documentation nor disclose the reasons for selection/non-selection of applicants.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.