Mode of Training:
Learning Houdini will give the participants another skillset to add on to their resume/portfolio. Houdini also works well with other software which will be beneficial to companies. This allows participants to broaden their knowledge working with 3D media which will in turn speed up their workflow in 3D content production.
This course enable participants to utilise Houdini’s advanced procedural workflows in generating 3D assets for digital media content and research developments.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Create 3D assets using procedural techniques in Houdini
2. Execute tasks in 3D space using Houdini’s node networks
3. Translate data information into actionable attributes
4. Utilise Houdini’s shelf tools for 3D developments
• Intro to the Houdini application and user interface
• Intro to proceduralism
• Components of a Geometry
• Applying expressions to procedural modelling
• Groups and Attributes
• For-Each SOP workflows
Environment Artist, Technical Artist, 3D Artist, 3D Generalist
Minimum Entry Requirement / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
|(incl. GST)||(incl. GST)||(incl. GST)||(incl. GST|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.