16 hours / 2 day
8.30am to 5.30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
The course aims to develop an understanding of ICS, cyber threats to ICS and solutions available for cyber security. It will help to enhance the competency of different position holders in industry automation with SCADA/ICS. Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to understand the ICS infrastructure and propose security solutions. There will be practical and demonstration sessions in the course.
The course aims to develop an understanding of ICS, cyber threats to ICS and solutions available for cyber security. It will help to enhance the competency of different position holders in industry automation with SCADA/ICS.
1. Introduction to ICS and Security
2. ICS Architecture, Systems and Devices
3. Networks and Protocols
4. IT and Operation Technology (OT) Cybersecurity
5. ICS Security Vulnerabilities – External and Internal Attacks
6. ICS Defence Solutions – Infrastructure, Systems, Process and People
7. Security Audit and Monitoring
Management and operation staff at manufacturing or processing plants who likes to be more aware of cyber security in their industrial automation control system. (e.g. Engineers, Operation Manager)
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic knowledge of a typical automated production line or control system.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.