9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
Classroom, Computer Lab
Participants who want to further their Insight Discovery journey. This course helps to create collaboration with positive synergy across departments and stakeholders. It glances beyond the current team dynamics and uses an Insights Discovery-based framework to assess the team’s collective strengths and challenges driving optimum performance and breakthroughs.
(A) Insights Discovery Part I - the beginning of self-discovery
(B) Insights Discovery Part II – the voyage to leadership effectiveness and team effectiveness.
Insights Discovery Part III – transforms and empowers team performance through colours, enables participants to develop deeper into how individual colour preferences in communications, personalities and behaviours can come alive vibrantly in group / team / department / organisational setting.
It glances beyond the current team dynamics and uses an Insights Discovery-based framework for understanding and assessing the team’s performance known as the Team Effectiveness Model. This model is underpinned into 4 pillars of team functioning - Focus, Flow, Climate & Process through people, purpose and performance
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the strengths, weaknesses and values of the four colour energies
2. Identify what the four colour energies bring to the organisation that results into collective strengths and possible challenges in teams
3. Describe the Team Effectiveness Model
4. Explore the different colour diversity in teams and team dynamics
5. Explore the 4 Pillars of the Team Effectiveness Model-process, focus, climate and flow that contribute to team optimisation
6. Create and fortify excellent teams by building synergy among teams through working methods, measurements, results orientation, shared purpose, agility, collaboration, trust and cohesion
Supervisors, Managers, Team Lead, Management / Senior Management / Leadership Team, C-Suites.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Applicants must have completed Insights Discovery Part I - the beginning of self-discovery
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.