7 hours / 1 day
9.00am to 5.00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
A professional must be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills to be professional, progressive and competent at the workplace, and one such skill is the ability to interact with other people. This can be achieved through the practice of effective interpersonal communication, which includes active listening and empathetic speaking. It is essential to be able to properly relate to others by accurately receiving and interpreting messages in order to respond appropriately and tactfully. Strong interpersonal communication skills will enhance the customer experience, lead to greater collaboration and productivity, and create a more dynamic work environment.
The objective of this course is to equip participants with the necessary skills to:
• manage and engage more effectively through active listening and empathetic speaking at the workplace
• enhance audience-centric communication through effective interpersonal communication
• identify communication barriers and how to overcome them
• Understand key communication barriers and how to overcome them
• Work towards achieving goals in a more collaborative, understanding, and open manner
• Manage differences in outlook and approach in a group setting
• Apply different approaches to resolving interpersonal issues
• Manage and engage more effectively through active listening and empathetic speaking
• Enhance customer-centric communication
PMETs from business development, marketing, training, sales, customer service in their engagement with stakeholders.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic English Proficiency. Diploma in any discipline
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.