12 hours / 1.5 days
8.30am to 5.30pm and 8.30am to 12.30pm
Mode of Training:
The objective of this course is to equip participants with an appreciation on internet of things (IoT) and developing mobile apps (iOS and Android) for IoT applications. Participants can apply the knowledge and skills to help them improve their operational tasks and increase work productivity.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• identify the technologies in a typical IoT application
• understand the needs for mobile app & list the different types of mobile app
• list the different development platform options & its pros and cons
• list and describe the various key steps in mobile app development
• design and write mobile app to handle events
• apply data from cloud database to mobile app for remote monitoring and control to improve work processes
• describe how an mobile app can be published to users
• complete a project on developing a hybrid mobile app
All engineering and technical personnel in maintenance, process, quality, facilities, service; Process engineer, Equipment engineer, Facility engineer, Integration engineer, Quality engineer and any participants interested to learn about IoT and developing mobile apps.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Degree, diploma holders and any participants with engineering or IT background.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
||Total fees (incl. GST)
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40
|Singapore Permanent Residents
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2
|Full Course Fee
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP's list of similar funded courses, click
here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.2Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.