24 hours / 3 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
This course provides participants an understanding of the regulatory practices of Estate Management. Participants will gain an insight of the role of Estate Management’s regulatory compliance as an asset and the impact of sound Estate Management practices on the operational, safety, financial and sustainability performance of buildings. Topics include Building Control Act, Building Maintenance and Strata Management Act, Workplace Safety and Health Act, Act, Fire Safety Act.
This course aims to equip participants with the ability to understand the concept of regulatory compliance pertaining to Estate Management.
Through collaborative learning, real life case studies, project work, participants will be able to provide solutions to real life scenarios.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate ability to comply with regulatory requirements (Estate Management).
2. Apply industry guidelines to ensure good practices.
3. Explain regulatory framework in the operations of estate management.
Topics to be covered
1. Building & Environment Acts/Regulations
2. Fire Safety Acts/Regulations
3. Workplace Safety and Health Acts/Regulations
Manager/Executives and Technical Officer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
ITE or equivalent.
Have 2-3 years of experience in the built environment
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.