8 hours / 1 Days
9:00am to 6:00pm
This course seeks to equip participants with a greater awareness of the Self and Others, focusing in particular on the strengths and challenges of working with people from different age groups. Participants will also learn some strategies that they can apply in their workplace to build effective multi-generational work teams.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to appreciate the importance and value of having multi-generational team members. They will be equipped with basic knowledge on people’s expectations from different age groups including individual personalities and preferred work styles. Participants will be able to apply broad strategies acquired from the course to build effective multi-generational teams at their workplace.
• Understanding of “The Self”
• Understanding people of different age groups
• Understanding the strengths and challenges of working in multi-generational teams
• Applying strategies to build effective multi-generational work teams
Executives, Managers, Technicians, Support Staff
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.