To be advised
9am to 6pm
This course seeks to equip participants with a greater awareness of the Self and Others, focusing in particular on the strengths and challenges of working with people from different age groups. Participants will also learn some strategies that they can apply in their workplace to build effective multi-generational work teams.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to appreciate the importance and value of having multi-generational team members. They will be equipped with basic knowledge on people’s expectations from different age groups including individual personalities and preferred work styles. Participants will be able to apply broad strategies acquired from the course to build effective multi-generational teams at their workplace.
• Understanding of “The Self”
• Understanding people of different age groups
• Understanding the strengths and challenges of working in multi-generational teams
• Applying strategies to build effective multi-generational work teams
Executives, Managers, Technicians, Support Staff
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.