7 hours / 1 day
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Years of research has uncovered the key factor why successful sales professional can consistently stay motivated and thrive in selling despite changes in economy & market trends, whereas others would lose their drive or give up when faced with difficulties. That key factor is – Mindset. In “Mindset For Sales Success”, discover the necessary mental tools and components that help you to accomplish much more in the field of sales.
This course provides a comprehensive mental blueprint for individuals involved in any capacity in sales to acquire the right mindset, attitudes and drive to succeed in selling. Learners can use the materials from the course and apply in their day-to-day selling tasks -- to see an increase in inner-drive, thriving abilities and fulfilment during their sales efforts.
In “Mindset For Sales Success”, you can expect to learn these:
• How successful sales professionals think about selling and sales (and how it is different from the usual way most people think about selling and sales)
• A mental ritual successful sales professionals would do at the start of the day to bring out the 'maximum mood' for selling
• How to disrupt your mind's tendency to want to laze or procrastinate... and instead move into 'accomplishment-mode' to sell more
• Key psychological factors that cause the common problem of sales professionals becoming uninspired or unenthusiastic in sales (and 4 remedies to ACTIVATE one's inner-engine to be more inspired and driven)
• Strategies to convert self-doubt into confident ability
• Create a 'sales-strong' mindset to remain confident, motivated and persistent even in the face of rejection
• Real-world examples of high-performing sales legends (Their insights/ideas on how they think… how they deal with selling situations... and how they consistently thrive in sales)
- Managers At Any Level
- Business Professionals Executives & Staff
- Sales Teams & Supervisors
- Marketing Executives
- Purchasing Staff
- Team Leaders
- P.R, Customer Relationship & Service staff
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.