7.5 hours / 1 day
9am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
We live in a world where change is a constant; disruptive technologies and automation result in entire industries being disrupted and workers displaced. Organisations also require their employees to drive business and improve productivity by embracing
change, taking risks, and adopting a growth mindset. It is therefore becoming increasingly evident that to survive and thrive in the changing workplace, employees must be prepared to reskill and upskill. This course will equip participants with the
tools to adopt a mindset that is open to manage change and innovation in order to remain relevant in the modern economy.
This workshop introduces participants to the world of AI (Artificial Intelligence) by incorporating insights, methodologies and practical approaches in SP’s (Singapore Polytechnic) 4-T Mindset Transformation model to help employees manage change
and embrace innovation. The contents are designed to develop the mindset, skills-sets and behaviours (practices) to enable participants to learn, adapt and improve by acquiring relevant updated or new skills relevant for the workplace.
Course Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Discover possibilities of the changing workplace
2. Craft individual and team purpose in the changing workplace
3. Explain the concepts of fixed
and growth mindsets
4. Develop strategies to enhance effectiveness at the workplace
Topics as following;
Overview of the ‘New’ Workplace
• Envisage possibilities of “new” workplace
• Changes in individual and collective roles
• Reframe old mindsets and challenge assumptions
Making Sense of Emerging Technology
• Craft individual (and team) purpose against the backdrop of World of AI
• Identify barriers that will prevent one from meeting challenges head on
Introduction to Mindset Transformation
• Know the concepts of fixed and growth mindsets
• Appreciate the importance of having a growth mindset at the workplace
• Empower to innovate and to overcome potential barriers
• Be inspired to seek new possibilities in their work role(s). What could this be?
Imagine Success By Reflecting, Researching And Defining One’s Purpose In The Workplace
• Create success by profiling yourself by understanding the barriers for embracing change
• Develop strategies to enhance effectiveness in the workplace
Maintenance Supervisor, Engineering Manager, Marketing Executive, Visual Merchandising Associates, Warehouse Storekeeper/ Inventory Coordinator/ Logistics Coordinator, R & D Manager and others.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants must have at least have one year of working experience and a basic proficiency in the English language.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required
details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.