9:00am to 4:00pm
Mode of Training:
Blended (F2F & Online Synchronous)
The course is designed to help participants create and output photos from their phone to social media while focusing on using the most direct route to getting end result. The key considerations for the course is to ensure participants can create with minimum training in media and design.
The course equips participants with quick and practical solutions for brainstorming, creating photos and posting images for social media. All these are completed with minimum effort and done with a mobile device. Participants will be going through basic and lighting setup, as well as understanding colours combination.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe basic camera terms (Apertures / ISO etc) and apply to their image taking.
2. Describe basic colour theories and apply to set dressing in their image taking.
3. Analyse and Evaluate lighting and to apply it to their image taking setup.
4. Analyse and Evaluate product / services to create images for their marketing needs.
Topics to be covered
1. Introduction to image content for social media
2. Introduction to image format in social media
3. Ideation for images
4. Mobile devices rig setup and lighting
5. Introduction to prop setting
6. Basic image adjustments and upload
7. Practical Assessment
SME Employees/E-Commerce Practitioners
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Ability to take a photo using their mobile devices.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
ed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.