7 hours / 1 day
9:00am to 5:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
The digital age has taken professionalization to a whole new level. Individuals and corporations must be able to position themselves in the fiercely overcrowding digital media. Learn how to effectively use LinkedIn to help you gain a competitive advantage.
The course empowers individuals the ability to professionally brand themselves in the digital age for optimal positioning and recognition in the marketplace/ industry for professional or career success.
Topics to be covered
1. Introducing the Power of LinkedIn
2. Positioning for Professional/Career Success (Theory & Hands-on)
3. Creating a Professional LinkedIn Account with Bio-data (Theory and Hands-on)
4. Review and Critique on selected LinkedIn Accounts (Community of Practice)
5. Introduction to Content Marketing (Theory and Hands-on)
6. Establish Online Connections Professionally with Smart Tips (Theory and Hands-on)
7. Create and Canvass Opportunities (Theory and Hands-on)
All job roles pertaining to PMETs.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are PMETs proficient in English language and familiar with basic IT and internet skills.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.