To be advised
To be advised
7 hours / 1 day
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
The digital age has taken professionalization to a whole new level. Individuals and corporations must be able to position themselves in the fiercely overcrowding digital media. Learn how to effectively use LinkedIn to help you gain a competitive advantage.
The course empowers individuals the ability to professionally brand themselves in the digital age for optimal positioning and recognition in the marketplace/ industry for professional or career success.
1. Introducing the Power of LinkedIn
2. Positioning for Professional/Career Success (Theory & Hands-on)
3. Creating a Professional LinkedIn Account with Bio-data (Theory and Hands-on)
4. Review and Critique on selected LinkedIn Accounts (Community of Practice)
5. Introduction to Content Marketing (Theory and Hands-on)
6. Establish Online Connections Professionally with Smart Tips (Theory and Hands-on)
7. Create and Canvass Opportunities (Theory and Hands-on)
All job roles pertaining to PMETs.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are PMETs proficient in English language and familiar with basic IT and internet skills.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens aged 40 above||Others|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.