10.5 hours / 1.5 days
9:00am to 5:00pm
9:00am to 12.30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Customer Relationship Management is a 1.5 Day short course which will cover an overview of customer relationship management in the digital age.
The course explores the different ways businesses are adopting a customer-centric approach with customer relationship tools (CRM Tools) and how these tools aid businesses in optimising & managing their existing customer base with analytics & insights obtained from these tools. Participants will gain a broader understanding of what relationship marketing entails with proper customer relationship management tactics, and an appreciation of how proper implementation can lead to stronger customer retention.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Evaluate the different consumer touchpoints & digital/technological forces that affect relationship marketing
• Use customizable capabilities of Customer Relationship Management tools (i.e. Salesforce) to optimize lead evaluation
• Analyse consumer-based data to create better data-value based selling tactics
• Build an infographic selling toolkit to aid with personal selling
• Introduction to Relationship Marketing & Analytics
• CRM: Best Practices
• Data Analysis: Mining Data from Various Sources
• Insight Driven, Data-Value Based Selling
• Optimising Retention: Using Infographics
Customer Relationship Manager, Sales/Marketing Manager, Consumer Acquisition Lead
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Familiarity with digital marketing. Participants should have used basic marketing automisation tools such as Mailchimp, Hubspot, Marketo, SalesForce etc.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.