8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training
This course is suitable for participants who wish to carry out various MEP services modelling and involve in MEP BIM coordination process.
This course will equip participants with the required Revit MEP software skills so that they will be able to carry out MEP services modelling, create and customise MEP BIM elements, create MEP scheduling, perform basic interference check and perform some basic process automation.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Design MEP services BIM models
2. Develop MEP element families
3. Develop simple computational automation in the MEP modelling processes
Topics to be covered
1. Creating MEP Settings
2. Revit MEP Modelling Exercises
3. Introduction to Revit Family Creation
4. Revit Family Creation Exercises
5. Using Schedules for MEP Projects
6. Demo of Clash interference Check using Revit
7. Introduction to Computational BIM
Assistant Engineer/Technical Executive/Engineer / Assistant Engineer/Trade Supervisor/Project Coordinator/Assistant Project Manager/Junior Designer/Designer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Participants should have at least 1 year experience in basic CAD drafting experience
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.