10 hours / 1.5 days
Day 1: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Day 2: 9:00am to 12noon
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Robotic Process Automation is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital system. This course will show how businesses can automate some of the internal process to bring about an improvement in productivity and get employees to move up the work value chain.
This course aims to equip participants with the skills to easily create useful RPA scripts to automate their own desktop processes, without coding or programming knowledge. They will learn how to achieve this through using a RPA software such as UiPath
1) Introduction to Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
2) Create RPA scripts for a use case using UiPath RPA software.
3) Reviewing internal processes for deployment of RPA
4) Create RPA scripts for participants own internal process.
This course is suitable for participants who wish to explore improving their productivity through the adoption of RPA to automate their mundane, repetitive and error prone desktop processes.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Computer Literate, Basic knowledge in MS Office such as Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
Participants are required to bring their own laptop for the course.
Technical requirements for UiPath RPA software:
1. Operating System of Windows 7 or later version (MAC IS NOT SUPPORTED)
2. CPU of Dual cores at 1.4 GHz or above
3. 15GB disk space available
4. 64 bit Processor
5. 8GB RAM
6. Connection to Internet and have wifi access
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.