26 - 27 September 2019
15 July - 12 September 2019
*Registration will be closed once seats are full.
16 hours / 2 days
9am to 6pm
Mode of Training:
Traceability protocols minimize disruption in manufacturing, which has an immediate cost such as messing out production planning and often results in loss of productivity and machine efficiency. Sensors, RFID and Vision systems can be utilized to capture the information, and through the data management; learners are allowed to realize these traceability protocols.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
• Acquire advanced knowledge about the fundamentals and key aspects of traceability
• Understand the processes and considerations when adding product traceability
• Identify and select the most fitting inspection/traceability solution
• Implement product traceability solutions with RFID, camera, and barcode scanner
• Manage the traceability data
• Need and benefits of traceability
• Traceability fundamentals
• Planning for traceability in digital manufacturing
• Implementing traceability and manage data
• Practical application & Case study
Technicians, Specialists and Engineers who are responsible for setting up and managing traceability systems for their manufacturing plant
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Proficient in listen, speak and read English language
• Experience with Windows operating system
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.