9:00am to 5:00pm (2 weekends)
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
The objective of the national initiative is to help Singaporeans prepare for the future economy. Future-ready Singaporeans will welcome and anticipate changes in workplaces. They are aware of current and emerging technology and data trends. They will have the confidence to navigate their learning and career pathways throughout life stages.
Singapore will have a digitally literate workforce in all fields who are confident, resilient, adaptable and attuned to a technology-rich environment.
At the end of the course, participants will be:
1. Aware of what jobs in the future economy entails;
2. Able to work in a technology rich environment
3. Aware of the importance of cyber security in daily / work applications
4. Aware of how data and information can be used
5. Able to develop an action plan to continue learning
This national initiative is targeted at all levels of working adults (including those who are planning to return to the workforce) Only Singaporeans and PRs will be eligible for funding subsidy.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Learners are expected to have basic literacy and numeracy as well as some basic digital skills, such as:
1. Being able to operate a personal digital device (e.g. mobile phone); and
2. Being able to use digital communication platform (e.g. email, WhatsApp)
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
Register your interest here
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.