10 Jan - 10 Feb 2022
6 Dec - 27 Dec 2021
*Registration will be closed once we have reached the maximum class size
Every Mon and Thurs for 8 lessons
6:30pm to 10:30pm
Mode of Training:
The course is designed to allow learner to pick up the essential 3D modelling and detailing skills through task-based and hand-on approach to training, and produces appropriate presentation for engineering drawings.
Participates will learn how to use the SolidWorks mechanical design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies and how to make engineering drawings of those parts and assemblies.
The learner will learn to:
• Understand SolidWorks Graphics space and User interface
• Produce the parametric models of parts in accordance with the specifications
• Produce the parametric models of assemblies in accordance with the specifications
• Produce the engineering drawings from the models of parts and assemblies with appropriate presentations in accordance with the specifications
Topics to be covered
• Introduction to Computer-Aided Design
• Direct and Sketched Features
• Sketcher Mode & Geometry Tools
• Revolved Features, Offset Datum Planes & Ribs
• Duplicating Features
• Sweep, Blend, Shell and Draft
• Creation of Engineering Drawing
• Assembly Modelling & Drawing
People who are working in technology and engineering industries, interested to pick up essential 3D modelling and drawing skills, or appointed to take up the role of Designer in their organizations.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
• Proficient in listen, speak and read English language
• Be able to interpret technical drawings and blueprints
• Experience with Windows operating system
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.