16 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Companies may overlook creating the right foundations In their eagerness to manage risks or to extract value from data. Basic questions such as “Where is the data coming from?”, “Is the data accurate?”, “Where can I find the 360 view of my customers, suppliers or products?” Or “Who will have access to the data?” become increasingly important as data drives more decisions in the organisation and the risk of bad data may potentially harm the organisation.
This course will provide an overview of core data management capabilities necessary to enable an environment in which the full potential of data can be realised. This course will enable participants to understand the drivers and benefits of good data management, and provide an overview of people, processes and technology needed to get started on Data Strategy and Data Management.
• Introduction to Data Management
• Information Management vs Data Management vs Data Governance
• Components of Data Management
• Data Governance
• Data Quality Management
• Master Data Management
• Metadata Management
• Data Architecture
• Continuous monitoring in Data Management
• Emerging trends in Data Management
Data Architects, IT Engineers, Data Engineers, IT Analysts, Data Analysts, CTO, CIO, CISO, HODs, Executives, Managers and Professionals working with Data and Information Management.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
1. Participants are required to bring their own laptops for this training
2. Participants should possess at least a Diploma (in any discipline)
3. Participants should be experienced in handling and managing data.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.