16 hours / 2 days
8:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (Online Synchronous)
This course covers the methodologies to implement technology plans and assess the effectiveness of new technologies on work operations or processes in the land transport industry.
This course provides participants knowledge on the current and emerging technologies. Participants will learn about various operational technologies such as Geographic Information System (GIS), Radio Frequency Identity (RFID), Global Positioning System (GPS) and its applications.
Through the study of technology applications, participants will be able to evaluate the risk and measure effectiveness of implemented technologies.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Assess performance of department to identify areas for change or improvement using technologies
2. Generate ideas for the development of technology-enabled solutions to solve business problems
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of new technologies to solve business problems
4. Implement technology integration plans to meet business requirements while adhering to risk
Topics to be covered
1. Technology integration tools, plans and approaches
2. Technology installation and troubleshooting methods
3. Risks involved with implementation of new technologies
4. Performance metrics to measure effectiveness of new technologies
5. Quiz and assignment
Technician / Senior Technician / Assistant Engineer / Senior Assistant Engineer
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Nitec and Above
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
|Applicants/Eligibility||Total fees (incl. GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$121.00|
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$321.00|
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$321.00|
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents2||$121.00|
|Others (Full fees payable)||$1,070.00|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance
to offset respective course fees.1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here. 2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed. You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is a new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.