14 hours / 2 days
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
Singapore Polytechnic Laboratory
Ever since the Internet revolutionalized the world of business, many traditional retailers are losing customers to online business. With the rise in mobile device ownership, this further pushes consumers to develop online buying habit. A joint report by Temasek Holdings and Google Project showed that the eCommerce market in Singapore will reach $7.5billion by 2025.
All businesses should take this opportunity to ride on this upward trend and establish an online presence to extend their reach to new customer sources. It doesn't matter If you own an existing business or you are a new entrepreneur who is just starting your own business, you will be able to benefit from setting up an online business.
This course will give you all the things you need to start an eCommerce business and to start selling your products and services online.
• Better define the problem, and produce a good problem statement
• Understand the different eCommerce business models
• Acquire skills to identify and source for Products
• Relate to practical approaches to Social Marketing and Advertising
• Manage an eCommerce Business
Topics to be covered
1. Introduction to eCommerce
2. Product Sourcing
3. Select an eCommerce Platform
4. Digital Promotion
5. Order Fulfillment
6. Post-Sales Support
7. Managing eCommerce Business
• Retail business owners, eCommerce Project Managers, Marketing Managers, Digital Market Executives and Entrepreneurs.
• Corporations that want to embrace ecommerce in their businesses
• Individuals or Enterprises who want to explore alternate channels for sales and distribution
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Must have basic computer skills
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.