*Registration will be closed once seats are filled up.
14 hours / 2 days
9am to 5pm
Mode of Training:
Ever since the Internet revolutionalized the world of business, many traditional retailers are losing customers to online business. With the rise in mobile device ownership, this further pushes consumers to develop online buying habit. A joint report by Temasek Holdings and Google Project showed that the eCommerce market in Singapore will reach $7.5billion by 2025.
All businesses should take this opportunity to ride on this upward trend and establish an online presence to extend their reach to new customer sources. It doesn't matter If you own an existing business or you are a new entrepreneur who is just starting your own business, you will be able to benefit from setting up an online business.
This course will give you all the things you need to start an eCommerce business and to start selling your products and services online.
- Better define the problem, and produce a good problem statement
- Understand the different eCommerce business models
- Acquire skills to identify and source for Products
- Relate to practical approaches to Social Marketing and Advertising
- Manage an eCommerce Business
- Introduction to eCommerce
- Product Sourcing
- Select an eCommerce Platform
- Digital Promotion
- Order Fulfillment
- Post-Sales Support
- Managing eCommerce Business
- Retail business owners, eCommerce Project Managers, Marketing Managers, Digital Market Executives and Entrepreneurs.
- Corporations that want to embrace ecommerce in their businesses
- Individuals or Enterprises who want to explore alternate channels for sales and distribution
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Must have basic computer skills
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above||3Aged 35 and above, and earn ≤ $2,000 per month|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
3 Under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) scheme. For more information on the scheme, click here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS
(Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment
, you can pay at:
Singapore PolytechnicPACE Academy
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.