To be advice
To be advice
Mode of Training:
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Identify BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning and Coordination.
2. Apply BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning.
3. Apply BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Coordination.
4. Apply BIM Principles for Possible Coordination Solution and Record.
5. Identify BIM Principles for Scheduling [BIM 4D].
6. Apply BIM Principles for Scheduling [BIM 4D].
7. Identify BIM Principles for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D].
8. Apply BIM Principles for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D].
This module aims at providing trainees with the practical knowledge on using BIM for Projects undergoing the Construction Process. The main objectives are to teach trainees BIM Applications where they can utilise it to improve Productivity in the Project Lifecycle. Lectures will be conducted through facilitated learning. Trainees will be taught with BIM Concepts for Construction Planning and Coordination, BIM Application for Site Planning, Procurement and Project Management, BIM Dimensions on Construction Management, Cost Estimation and Simulate Construction Project Coordination and Management workflows.
Course Content & Structure
|Topic||No. of Hours|
|1. Introduction to BIM for Construction Planning and Coordination||3|
|2. BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning||3|
|3. BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Coordination||3|
|4. BIM Principles and Applications for Possible Coordination Solution and Record||3|
|5. BIM Principles and Applications for Scheduling [BIM4D]||3|
|6. BIM Principles and Applications for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D]||3|
|7. Assessement – Online Quiz||3|
Breakdown of Duration of Modes of Delivery
|Modes of Delivery||No. of Hours|
|Assessment (Online Quiz)||3|
* Facilitated Learning includes both lectures in a classroom and/or practical sessions in a workshop or laboratory.
Built Environment (BE) Industry
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
The participant shall be a graduate of a relevant Architectural, Landscape Architectural, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related diploma, with prior BIM software knowledge, from any of the ITEs, or Polytechnics in Singapore. Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Course Fees payable:
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40 and Singapore PRs||Singapore Citizens||Others|
|Non-SME sponsored||1Sponsored by SME||2Aged 40 and above|
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME
” together with your online application.
2 Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.