Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F)
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
1. Identify BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning and Coordination.
2. Apply BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning.
3. Apply BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Coordination.
4. Apply BIM Principles for Possible Coordination Solution and Record.
5. Identify BIM Principles for Scheduling [BIM 4D].
6. Apply BIM Principles for Scheduling [BIM 4D].
7. Identify BIM Principles for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D].
8. Apply BIM Principles for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D].
This module aims at providing trainees with the practical knowledge on using BIM for Projects undergoing the Construction Process. The main objectives are to teach trainees BIM Applications where they can utilise it to improve Productivity in the Project Lifecycle. Lectures will be conducted through facilitated learning. Trainees will be taught with BIM Concepts for Construction Planning and Coordination, BIM Application for Site Planning, Procurement and Project Management, BIM Dimensions on Construction Management, Cost Estimation and Simulate Construction Project Coordination and Management workflows.
1. Introduction to BIM for Construction Planning and Coordination
2. BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Planning
3. BIM Principles and Applications for Construction Coordination
4. BIM Principles and Applications for Possible Coordination Solution and Record
5. BIM Principles and Applications for Scheduling [BIM4D]
6. BIM Principles and Applications for Quantity Take-off [BIM 5D]
7. Assessment – Online Quiz
Built Environment (BE) Industry
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
The participant shall be a graduate of a relevant Architectural, Landscape Architectural, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related diploma, with prior BIM software knowledge, from any of the ITEs, or Polytechnics in Singapore. Applicants with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the examination and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Full Fees (before GST): $900.00
GST payable for all funding-eligible applicants*: $18.90
GST payable for others: $63.00
|Applicants/Eligibility||SkillsFuture Funding||Subsidised Fee (after GST)|
|Singapore Citizens aged 40 and above1||$810.00||$108.90 |
|Singapore Citizens aged below 40||$630.00 ||$288.90 |
|Singapore Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders||$630.00 ||$288.90 |
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and LTVP+ Holders2||$810.00||$108.90 |
|Others (Full fees payable)||$0.00||$963.00|
*As per SSG’s policy, the GST payable is calculated based on 7% of the baseline funding subsidy of 70%
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above may use **SkillsFuture Credit balance to offset respective course fees.
1Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here.
2 Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Scheme. For more information of the scheme, click here. To view SP’s list of similar funded courses, click here. Please submit the attached “Declaration Form for Enhanced Training Support Scheme for SME” together with your online application.
Please click here for more information on funding incentives.
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.