Mode of Training:
The course offers quick gratification and results for participants or SME looking for straight-to-the point solutions for editing and packaging their video content for social media. The course will be using freely available software on mobile devices to edit videos to create content.
The course equips participants with quick and practical solutions for editing and exporting video content for social media using freely available tools. All these are completed with minimum effort and done with a portable device. In this course, participants will be going through the editing workflow, as well as understanding the rationale of the whole process up to exporting their video.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Describe basic editing workflow and functions
2. Apply ideation techniques to structure your video to grab attention
3. Understand and apply editing and post processing tools
4. Apply titles/text to videos
5. Apply sound and music
6. Export finalized video to various social media format
Topics to be covered
1. Introduction to Basic Editing Workflow and functions
2. Ideation - Structure your video to grab attention
3. Editing tools
4. Post processing (Filters and effects)
6. Adding sound/music and exporting ot social media format
7. Practical Assessment
SME Employees or Employers/E-Commerce Practitioners/Prospective Entrepreneurs/Self-Employed Professionals such as Real Estate Agents
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Basic understanding on working with a mobile devices.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who meet at least 75% attendance rate
• Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who pass the assessment and meet at least 75% attendance rate
Eligible for SkillsFuture CreditTerms and Conditions*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
You may register your interest, and would be notified if there is new run.
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
c) For payment via PayNow, please enter the UEN No. T08GB0056ACET and indicate the invoice/registration number.
*With effect from 1 August 2021, cheque payment will not be available.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.