To be advised
To be advised
7 hours / 1 day
9:30am to 5:30pm
Mode of Training:
Products and even services are increasingly commoditised with the disruptive forces of technology, unanticipated competition, unlimited consumer choice and their new emerging expectations. In this complex marketplace, branding is more important than ever to differentiate your offer whether you are a MNC expanding your footprint, a local SME with a rich story to tell or an energetic startup challenging change.
Brands are dynamic; they give your products and/or services valuable meaning. A brand is an organising principle and belief system internally, and externally a truly compelling promise to your customers – if you are able to identify and harness it.
Join me for this 1-day workshop to review the potential of your brand in stages and what you can do to take it further. Rich in content yet light-hearted in approach, this interactive workshop will include plenty of peer discussions and experiential activities to bring your learnings to life.
This 1-day course introduces learners to the strategic role of brands in driving enterprise innovation and growth, starting from the fundamentals.
Facilitated experientially by Denis Tan, a practising strategy director with over 12 years of senior client and creative agency experience, this accessible course introduces learners to pillars underpinning effective brands; the key concepts alongside actual case studies with a healthy dose of pragmatic advice.
Whether you are just starting up a new brand or rejuvenating your existing brand, the desired outcome is for you to understand these core brand fundamentals and importantly, see what you can do tangibly to improve your brand to drive your business growth.
In this 1-day workshop you will learn about:
- Why branding matters today more than ever?
- Occupying a credible yet distinctive brand positioning in the mind of your target customer
- Developing a compelling brand personality to deepen your customer’s awareness and emotional engagement
- Communicating your brand world (e.g. logos, taglines, packaging, campaigns, UX, experiences) in line with your brand positioning and personality
- Aligning your portfolio of products and/or services effectively for desired brand impact
- Useful tips to inspire great work with your external creative agencies or internal marketing team
This workshop will be conducted with a blend of lectures, case studies, hands-on experiential activities and peer discussion.
People whose responsibilities may include strategic brand development, corporate planning, product development, marketing management, brand communication, customer or business development, managing in-house marketing teams or external creative agency relationships.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
At least 2-4 years of working experience preferred. Basic working proficiency of English or Mandarin.
Award / Certification / Accreditation
• Certificate of Attendance (electronic Certificate will be issued)
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.