Date of Exam:
1st Thursday of the month
Singapore Polytechnic, Dover Road, T1A54 (Teaching Block 1A, Level 5, Room 4)
Click here to download map
What is this course about?
To examine candidates on PPCDL Theory.
Anyone interested in handling a Powered Pleasure Craft.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge
- Must be 16 years of age
- Have successfully completed an approved PPCDL Theory course in Mandarin on the handling of a powered pleasure craft, at any of the PPCDL Centres approved by MPA.
- Must have passed a sight test and is not physically handicapped.
30 Multiple Choice Questions based on PPCDL syllabus.
Mode of Assessment
PPCDL Theory Result Slip
With effect 1 Jan 2017
Examination Fees: $40 (without GST)
50% subsidy for Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents. This will be offset at the Payment Page.
Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents: $20 (without GST)
Foreigners:$40 (without GST)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards, please click on the ‘Make ePayment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7.30pm
c) For Cash payment, you can pay at:
Admin Building, Level 2
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Withdrawal and Deferment
1. Deferment is only permitted based on Medical Reasons and National Mobilisation with supporting documents.
2. Withdrawal/Cancellation is NOT allowed.
3. Booking Fees is Non-Refundable.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
* PACE Academy course schedules, course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Registration Closing Date:
*Please note that once the maximum class size is reached, the online registration will be closed.
Date of course:
Please see "How to Apply" below.
Applicants may apply for the Examination with the available schedule online.
1) Fill up the electronic form.
2) Once completed, click on the “Submit” button.
3) You will receive online acknowledgement that you have successfully registered and paid for the exam.
4) Confirmed Registration is based on a first-come first-served basis, upon full payment of the exam fees.
Applicants who have successfully registered and paid for the exam will received a “Registration Confirmation” email within 1 day. Please ensure email address is correct.
Applicants will also receive a reminder email 1 week before the exam date.
Singapore Polytechnic, its governors, officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our Courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our Courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of Singapore Polytechnic's premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our Courses.