To be advised
To be advised
60 hours / 15 days
6pm to 10pm
Mode of Training:
This course equips the learner the fundamental knowledge and application skills to program and operate the robot in the automation, manufacturing and robotics industry.
At the end of the course, learners will be equipped to apply robot safety, robot terminology, basic robot operations, robot pendant operations, controller error handling and robot programming. They will also learn how to program and operate a robot for a pick and place application.
1. Apply robot safety as per set procedure.
2. Identify robot specifications as per set procedure.
3. Identify robot components as per set procedure.
4. Perform basic robot operations as per set procedure.
5. Perform robot Flexpendant operations as per set procedure.
6. Troubleshoot robot system errors as per set procedure.
7. Perform robot jogging as per set procedure.
8. Define the robot tool centre point as per set procedure.
9. Define the robot work object as per set procedure.
10. Program robot to do specified tasks as per set procedure.
11. List the robot maintenance activities as per set procedure.
12. Identify robot controller recovery system as per set procedure.
13. Perform robot brake release as per set procedure.
14. Perform robot calibration as per set procedure.
Engineers, assistant engineers, supervisors, technicians in automation, manufacturing, robotics or related industry.
Minimum Entry Requirements / Assumed Skills and Knowledge
Possess an engineering or technology related diploma or degree, or minimum 2 years work experience in a related industry
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Participants who meet the 75% attendance requirement and pass all the prescribed assessments will be awarded a Certificate of Performance (electronic Certificate).
* Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
a) Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the ‘Make e-Payment’ button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Please make cheques payable to “Singapore Polytechnic”. Do cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number at the back of the cheque. When you have completed required details, you may mail the cheque here.
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.