About This Course
An 12- 18 months’ Adapt and Grow Programme to support mid-career jobseekers to reskill themselves with necessary knowledge and competencies for a head start in careers in the Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Industry.
As new entrants to the Biopharmaceuticals manufacturing industry, individuals will be equipped with necessary competencies to embark on a career in the Biopharmaceuticals manufacturing industry. Acquisition of skills is done through a combination of facilitated classroom training (3 WSQ modules) and structured on-the-job training (OJT) for individuals to take on manufacturing related job roles within the industry.
Interested public to apply through https://conversion.mycareersfuture.sg/Portal/ProgramDetails.aspx?ProgID=P00000413.
1. Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (FGMP)
2. Apply Safety in Process Plant (ASPP)
3. Apply Continuous Process Improvement Techniques (ACPIT)
4. Operate Inoculation and Fermentation Reactors (OIFR)
5. Operate Tangential Flow Filtration Process Equipment (OTFPE)
6. Operate Single Use Technologies (OSUT)
- Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents (PR)
- Mid-career switches, displaced or unemployed PMETs without prior working experience in biologics and pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry and/or with transferable skill sets from other industries
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Possess at least a related Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree qualifications
- Have fulfilled National Service obligation (for males)
- Have graduated or ORD and worked for at least 2 years
- Be new entrant to the Biopharmaceuticals* manufacturing industry
- Have no bond obligation with any organisation
Participant who meets the minimum attendance requirements and passed all the assessments required by the course will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for each WSQ course
|S/N||Module Title||Full Course Fee||Course Fee Funding (Standard rate, up to 70%)||Nett course fee after 70% Funding (incl. GST)|
||Follow Good Manufacturing Practices
||Apply Safety in Process Plant
||Apply Continuous Process Improvement Techniques
||Operate Inoculation and Fermentation Reactors
||Operate Tangential Flow Filtration Process Equipment
||Operate Single Use Technologies
Participating companies will be supported with course fee as follows:
Eligibility for Course Fee Funding:
- Singaporean and Singapore PRs
- Achieve at least 75% attendance
- Complete and pass all required assessments
- Complete post-training survey conducted between 3 to 6 months after course end.