Duration: 2 days
Venue: Singapore Polytechnic
Time: 9 am to 6pm
To equip with knowledge and skills to operate in a controlled clean room environment to protect drug components from physical and microbial contaminations.
Prepare clean room for work activities
- Maintain clean room in aseptic conditions
- Reinstate work area post operations
At the end of the training, participants have to undertake written assessments. Only if they fulfil all the requirements and pass the assessments, they will be issued with a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Candidates with no or limited working experience in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry such as junior hires and mid-career professionals.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Nitec/Higher Nitec, diploma and degree holders
Award / Certification / Accreditation
Participant who meets the 75% attendance and passed all the assessments required by the course will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Fees Payable: $2800 (excluding GST)
Nett Course Fees (SSG Funding): $898.80
By E-Payment (VISA / Master credit/debit cards/ Internet Banking)
Please click on the 'Make e-Payment' button on the acknowledgement page to proceed
Please make the payment at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 8:00pm
Eligibility for SSG Funding:
|Course Fee (excl. GST)||$2,800|
|SSG funding (70% of course fee)||$1,960|
|Nett Course Fee after 70% SSG Funding (incl. GST)||$898.80|
- Singaporean and PRs (company sponsored or self-sponsored)
- Achieve at least 75% attendance
- Complete and pass all required assessments
- Complete post-training survey conducted between 3 to 6 months after course end.
Participants who have been granted the SSG funding but fail to meet the above requirements would be liable for the subsidised course fee ($2500 + GST).
Documents Required for Registration
Upon completing online registration, please submit the following:
- Photocopy (back and front) of NRIC for Singaporeans and PRs, or 'Employment' / 'S' Pass for foreign applicants
- Copies of your academic certificate/result slip/ transcript (e.g.: GCE 'N', 'O' Certificate, NITEC, Diploma, Degree, WPLN SOA)
- Copies of certificates of training in food hygiene or other related areas attended
- Declaration Form
- Self - sponsored Declaration Form
- Company - sponsored Declaration Form
Date of Course:
05 March 2018 - 09 March 2018
10 Nov 2017 - 17 Feb 2018
*Registration may be closed once seats are filled up
1. All applications must be made via Online Registration at www.pace.sp.edu.sg
Course fees can be paid by the following payment modes:
Credit Cards, Internet Banking, NETS (Not Applicable for company sponsored)
a) For e-payment using Visa/Master cards and Internet Banking, please click on the 'Make e-Payment' button on the acknowledgement page to proceed.
b) For NETS payment, you can pay at:
Blk T1A, Level 1
Mon-Fri: 8:30am to 7:30pm
c) Please make cheques payable to 'Singapore Polytechnic'. Please cross the cheque and write the Registration Reference ID, Applicant Name and NRIC/FIN number on the back of the cheque. Mail the cheque to:
500 Dover Road
Blk T1A, Level 1
Please note that an administrative charge of $15 will be imposed for any returned cheques from the bank or financial institution.
2. All successful applicants will be notified with a letter of confirmation via email.
3. Withdrawal and Deferment
Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing to the Professional & Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy, Singapore Polytechnic via email accordingly:
Online Courses - email@example.com
All other Courses - firstname.lastname@example.org
For withdrawal cases, the portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the date of notice as follows:
- 2 weeks before the commencement of the course - Full refund
- Less than 2 weeks before commencement of the course - 70% refund
- On or after date of commencement - No refund
- There will be no refund or transfer of course once the account has been created.
The Singapore Polytechnic reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of the courses. Applicants will be duly notified and where applicable, the full fees will be refunded.
The Singapore Polytechnic also reserves the right to amend the fees charged or the period and duration of the courses.
The data provided to Singapore Polytechnic will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration. The data may be passed on to the relevant organisations that require the information related to the course.