SP PACE Academy - GOLD AWARD WINNER in the Best Learning and Development Provider category at the HRM Asia Readers' Choice Awards 2019
01 Nov 2019
The winners of the HRM Asia Readers’ Choice Awards (for both gold and silver awards) across 17 categories were unveiled at the Readers’ Choice Awards 2019 gala dinner held on 1 November at the Four Seasons Hotel Ballroom.
There were over 4,900 readers’ votes recorded and these votes accounts for 70% of each of the 52 nominated organisations and products. The remaining 30% was dedicated to the assessments of HRM Asia’s panel of judges.
SP PACE Academy proudly emerged as the Gold Award winner, amongst five (5) other final nominees in the Best Learning and Development Provider category. Learning and development is one of the focal points of Human Resource Management, as nurturing existing talents tends to be more effective as compared to ‘buying’ new talents and skills. Amidst the swift technological advancements, it has become increasingly important to groom the employees, making sure that their learning functions are constantly in pace with the competitors.
A BIG thank you to all the clients, participants, judges and friends who have voted for SP PACE Academy!