The Career Conversion Programmes (CCPs) seek to reskill Singaporeans to allow them to develop new capabilities to take on jobs in growth areas or redesigned job roles. The CCPs comprise of:
- Professional Conversion Programmes (PCPs) - target mid-career Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians (PMETs) to undergo industry-recognised skills conversion and take on new job roles in growth sectors that have good prospects and opportunities for progression. Through PCPs’ industry-recognised training, companies will also gain a wider pool of candidates to consider for hiring.
- Rank-and-File (RnF) Programmes - provide training and salary support to help individuals in RnF roles to undergo reskilling to take on new or enhanced jobs roles.
There are 3 modes of PCPs under Singapore Polytechnic (SP):
- Place-and-Train: Individuals are hired by a participating employer before undergoing facilitated learning through classroom training and On-the-Job Training (OJT) with a company within the respective sector(s) to take on a new job role.
- Train-and-Place: Individuals are provided with training and work attachments, prior to job placement, through industry partners in growth sectors with good future job opportunities.
- Redeployment / Job Redesign (JR) Reskilling: Targeted at companies that are undergoing business transformation, and where their existing PMET/RnF workers are at risk of redundancy or in vulnerable jobs due to the transformation. These PMETs/RnF workers will be provided with training to take on new job roles or redesigned job roles within the same company.
For individuals who are interested to apply for the CCPs, you may apply here.
For employers who are interested to participate in the CCPs offered by SP, please register your interest through the respective programmes below.
Do note that the indication of interest is not an application for the programme.
Browse through our Career Conversion Programmes