Diploma in Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics (formerly known as Diploma in Infocomm Security Management) (DCDF - S54)
The Early Admissions Exercise or EAE is a yearly discretionary admissions exercise that allows SP to select and admit students based on their passion, interests and aptitude apart from academic grades. Learners of all ages are more engaged and tend to
do well while pursuing a course they are passionate about.
If you are an O-level/ITE student or a working adult interested in enrolling via EAE, read on to find out more information about the assessment and selection process for this course:
An aptitude test based on criteria listed below will be conducted.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Computational Thinking
- Logic Analysis
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview. The interview will look at your ability to:
- Articulate knowledge of the course and industry
- Articulate career progression within the industry
- Demonstrate interest in a particular area beyond that of a lay person
- Demonstrate what you have done/how far you have gone to pursue this interest
Click here to find out how to better prepare for the interview.
Relevant Work Experience*
For Diploma in Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics (formally known as Diploma in Infocomm Security Management), examples of work experience / job roles includes but not limited to the following:
- Associate Data / Database Support engineer
- Associate Software / Applications Support Engineer
- Associate Infrastructure / Network Engineer
- Associate UI/UX Designer
- Other work experience related to infocomm technology would be advantageous
*Apply to Working Adult EAE applicants only
More Information on EAE Application
All You Need to Know About EAE