Game to defend your future employer’s critical IT infrastructure? Look forward to an exciting career as:
- IT Security Developer
- IT Security Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- System Administrator
- IT Auditor
- Security Penetration Tester
- Digital Forensics Investigator
The industry certifications (OSSA, OSWA, CEH, CHFI, and many others) that you acquired while you are studying in this course will give you that extra advantage and recognition.
These are some of the universities where our graduates are studying:
- Nanyang Technological University
- Integrated NTU-Georgia Tech BEng (CS) & MS (CS)
- National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Computing (Information Security)
- Singapore Management University
- SMU-Carnegie Mellon Fast-Track Programme
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Bachelor of Computing
- University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Digital Systems Security)
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Information and Communications Technology (Information Security), BEng (Hons)
Many universities grant advanced standing to our graduates and admit them directly into the second year of a three-year degree programme. (Important Note: Universities change their admission criteria from time to time without notice. Students are advised to check with the university concerned regarding admission to their programmes).
Check out the Advanced Standing accorded to holders of Singapore Polytechnic qualifications.