Inaugural SP-SUTD Special Pathway Programme (SP-SUTD SPP)
21 Dec 2022
What is the SP-SUTD SPP?
The inaugural SP-SUTD SPP allows eligible SP SoC students to gain conditional admission to SUTD and complete SUTD Term 1 while they are in their Year 3, Semester 2.
Who are eligible?
All Year 1 SoC students from Cohort 2022 onwards who meet SUTD’s admission criteria and are enrolled in the following courses:
What are the benefits?
- Early exposure to University modules
Students will take SUTD modules in Year 3, Semester 2 of their Diploma course.
- Experience University campus life
Students are required to stay at SUTD’s hostel during SUTD Term 1 (September to December). Hostel and miscellaneous fees are additional costs that are not included in tuition fees.
- Reduction in time to complete SUTD Degree programme
- In the final year of the Diploma course, eligible students who meet the admission criteria are granted conditional enrolment into SUTD Term 1 in September.
- Able to matriculate into SUTD Term 2 as a SUTD student in January if the student attains a minimum of “C” grade for all SUTD Term 1 modules and meets the requirements of the conditional offer.
- Potential to complete both SUTD Term 1 and 2 modules by April/May before SP graduation ceremony.
How do I apply?
- Students who meet SUTD’s admission criteria may apply in Year 1 Semester 2
- Eligible students will go through an interview process by SUTD and selection will be based on merits.