|After collecting the IPA letter, you are required to:|
(A) Complete the Student's Pass Formalities with the Immigration Checkpoint Authority (ICA), and
(B) Collect the Student's Pass from ICA.
SP has made arrangements with ICA for you to complete (A) Complete Student's Pass Formalities with ICA and (B) Issuance of Student's Pass by ICA at SP Enrolment Centre (Block T15 Level 4) on 3 April and 11 April 2018.
Note: If you are unable to come on 3 April 2018 (e.g. you have not collected the IPA letter, or you are not in Singapore), you will need to complete the Student's Pass Formalities andcollection of Student's Pass directly at ICA.
(A) Complete Student's Pass Formalities with ICA on 3 April 2018, 9 to 11am
You are to present the following documents and arrange them in order 1 to 8:
One Singapore passport-sized photograph showing the full face
Taken less than 3 months ago
Taken in colour and against a white background with matt or semi-matt finish
Headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide facial features
Disembarkation/Embarkation (D/E) card (granted on entry into Singapore) or valid Student's Pass, if any
- In the event you have lost the D/E card, you are required to prepare a self-written statement and present to the ICA officer
- For loss of valid Student's Pass card, you are required to present an original police report made not more than 3 months (with translation if not in English)
Valid original passport and photocopy of passport bio-data page
A copy of eForm16 printed from SOLAR duly completed and signed by the applicant
ICA Medical Report including the original copy of the laboratory report for chest X-ray and HIV (with translation if not in English)
- Medical laboratory report must not be issued more than 3 months prior to submission to ICA
Payment receipts made for Issuance fee ($60) and Multiple Journey fees ($30), if applicable
Any payment (where applicable) must be made online via the SOLAR system before completing the formalities with ICA.
- A printout of the "Enquire Payment History" is acceptable as a substitute to the e-receipt, if you are unable to print the e-receipt after payment has been made
2 copies of the "Terms & Conditions of Student's Pass", duly completed and signed.
- On the last page of the "Terms & Conditions of Student's Pass", you are required to provide your Singapore contact number and Singapore address. If you do not have the information, you should provide an email address that you frequently check.
(B) Issuance of Student's Pass by ICA on 11 April 2018, 9am to 11am
On this day, you are required to bring along:
Your original passport
Signed copy of the "Terms & Conditions of Student's Pass"
Note: If you have completed the Student's Pass Formalities with ICA at SP on 3 April 2018, but unable to collect your Student's Pass on 11 April 2018, you should approach ICA (Level 4 Counter 8 or 9) directly after 11 April 2018 to collect your Student's Pass. Click here for their location.
Important notes from ICA:
Students are reminded not to leave Singapore until you have collected your Student's Pass
Uncollected Student's Pass will be invalidated by ICA, which will result in students not having a valid pass to stay in Singapore