The Department of Student Development and Alumni Relations (SA) of Singapore Polytechnic (SP) welcomes you to the ranks of about 180,000 SP alumni who graduated from SP since it was established in 1954. Your association with SP is a lifelong relationship.
Only SP alumni are eligible to apply for this card, which provides cardholders with a sense of exclusivity and is your lifelong connection to Singapore Polytechnic. Cardholders also enjoy privileges on as well as off campus.
Why should I apply for the SP Alumni Card?
Being a cardholder of the SP Alumni Card is a great way to stay connected to Singapore Polytechnic.
As an alumnus, you will be part of a community that testifies SP as a global and world-class institution. It is a lifelong relationship which begins the moment you start your student life; through friendships with schoolmates, co-curricular activities and other unique campus experiences.
As a thank you for your support, members receive exclusive on and off campus privileges.
Apply for the SP Alumni Card here.
For non-Singpass holders and PACE graduates, please download and fill in the application form here.
Learn more about the Benefits and Privileges.
Term & Conditions
- All graduates of Singapore Polytechnic (SP) are eligible to apply for the SP Alumni Card.
- Card benefits are only applicable to SP Alumni Card holders.
- SP will be indemnified against any losses and liability caused by the provision of goods or services under the SP Alumni Card Programme.
- SP reserves the right to request the return of the SP Alumni Card without attributing reason. The card is non-transferrable and remains the property of Singapore Polytechnic. If found, please return to Singapore Polytechnic, Department of Student Development & Alumni Relations,
500 Dover Road, Singapore 139651
- SP reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions from time to time, and to suspend, terminate or vary the promotions and discounts with or without notice. The mode of notification of suspension, termination or variation shall be at SP's sole discretion.