FORM AN AIG
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can my group apply if we do not have at least 30 members?
For a valid application, the group needs to have at least 30 members, including the EXCO.
However, you can still indicate your group’s interest to us
through email. Where there are suitable opportunities, we
will link your group with other groups which have members less than 30
to form a new group.
2. Can we still form a new Adventure Club?
The nature of your group must not be similar to any of the existing interest groups.
Click here to find out on how your group can join an existing interest group.
3. Can we form a Gambling Club?
No. All forms of interest group initiated should comply with Singapore government policies.
4. Can my group apply if we do not have an EXCO Committee?
For a valid application, the group
needs to have an EXCO Committee and a proper framework to ensure the independence, stability and sustainability of the
5. How can my group contribute to SP’s vision?
Your group can contribute by engaging our current SP students through the following ways:
- Conduct speaking engagements
- Lead or participate in community service projects with the students
- Provide industry placements
- Provide financial support for those from humble background
6. Can my group apply if we do not fulfill all of the application criteria?
For a valid application, the group needs to fulfill all of the application criteria.
7. When will my group be notified of the presentation date?
Your group will be notified within two weeks after the submission of your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Can we reschedule the presentation date because not
all of my group members can be present for the presentation?
It is not advisable to reschedule the presentation date.
Not all group members need to be present. However, the EXCO is encouraged to be present.
You may still indicate to us if there is a special reason for rescheduling.
9. When will we know the results of our application?
The group representative will be notified of the group’s application status within two weeks after the presentation.
10. Can SP support our group in the application with Registry of Societies (ROS)?
We do not support groups in their application with ROS.
11. Can our group conduct fund-raising activities?
Proper permits should be obtained before any fund-raising is conducted in public.
12. Who should we approach if we will like to enquire or appeal?
Kindly email to us at email@example.com or call 6775 1133.