COVID-19 Announcement - Students
Singapore Polytechnic has put in place some precautionary measures as a result of COVID-19. Please take careful note of these measures.
1 Wear a Mask
You are required to wear a mask on campus.
2 One Stop Centre
Our One Stop Centre will also be closed from 16 April 2020 to 1 June 2020 (both dates inclusive). During this period, if you have any enquiries or require support services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6775 1133 from Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm. Please be assured that we are still remained committed to serving the needs of our students even as the team our SP colleagues work from home.
3 Temperature Taking & Recording (twice daily)
All students will be required to record their temperature via STRES, twice a day, in the morning (before coming to campus)
and again in the afternoon. So, you are required to bring your thermometers with you daily. Do note that thermometers were issued to you during the first term of your first semester.
4 Travel Declaration
It is compulsory for all students to declare travel plans or any change in your plans from now till July 2020. Please go to the Travel Declaration to submit or edit My Travel Declarations.
5 Declaration on Contact with COVID-19 Cases
You are required to submit a declaration if, to the best of your knowledge, the past 14 days, you:
- are a Confirmed Case/Suspect Case/Person under Quarantine Order/Person issued with Stay Home Notice, or
- have been in contact with a Confirmed Case/Suspect Case/Person under Quarantine Order/Person issued with Stay Home Notice, in the past 14 days.
If (a) or (b) applies to you, please make your declaration at the Student Declaration Form.
- Confirmed/suspect Case – A person confirmed or suspected by MOH to have the Novel Coronavirus.
- Person under Quarantine Order – A person under quarantine order from MOH.
- Stay-Home Notice – A person issued Stay-Home Notice by ICA.