NEA lowers hygiene grades of restaurant, four caterers to ‘C’
24 Mar 2019
Four food caterers and a restaurant involved in food poisoning cases last year affecting hundreds had their food hygiene grades lowered to a "C" last week. One of the caterers, The Orange Lantern Gourmet Kitchen, had catered meals for 350 foreign students at SP over five days last year. The caterer were informed on the fourth day of the event that two students had fallen ill on the first day. A total of 27 students fell ill over the four-day period.
[The Straits Times]