This application is open to all SP graduates.
|Q. Terms and conditions for application of replacement diploma/certificate|
- This application is open to all SP graduates.
- Requests for replacement of diploma/certificate will only be accepted under the following circumstances:
- If the original diploma/certificate has been stolen or lost
- Applicants will be required to sign an undertaking to return the replacement diploma to the Examinations Office (Singapore Polytechnic) in the event that the original diploma is subsequently found.
- If the original diploma certificate has been defaced or damaged (e.g. fire)
- Application request must be accompanied by proof of damage.
- The defaced or damaged diploma/certificate must be surrendered to the Examinations Office (c/o the One Stop Centre)
upon issue of the replacement diploma/certificate.
- If graduate has had a notarised or legal change in name since graduating from the Polytechnic
- Application request must be accompanied by supporting documents of name change.
- The original diploma/certificate must be surrendered to the Examinations Office (c/o the One Stop Centre) upon issue of the replacement diploma/ certificate.
- Please note that only ONE replacement diploma certificate is allowed per graduate. A statement of certification will be issued for subsequent requests for replacements.
- All replacement diplomas/certificates MUST be collected personally from One Stop Centre.
- Replacement diplomas/certificates not collected within 3 months of application will be discarded. No future requests for replacement diplomas/certificates will be entertained from such persons subsequently.
|Q. Payment for replacement diploma/certificate?|
- A fee of S$21.60 (inclusive of 8% GST) will be charged for the replacement diploma/certificate.
- Applications will be processed only when all supporting documents and payment have been received.
- Applicants may choose to make payment by:
- Credit Card - VISA, Mastercard
- Internet Banking - only for Citibank, DBS/POSB, OCBC & UOB Account holders
|Q. Service Standard?|
- Please allow 4 - 6 working days for the processing of your application.
- The Examinations Office staff will contact you once your replacement diploma is ready for collection.
- All applications will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
|Q. How to apply for a replacement diploma?|
- You may submit your application for the academic transcript via our e-application platform [Link]
Alternatively, the application form for replacement diploma/certificate may be obtained from the One Stop Centre and the completed application forms must be submitted, together with the relevant documents (if any), to One Stop Centre
during office hours.
|Q. Collection of replacement diploma/certificate?|
- All replacement diplomas/certificates MUST be collected personally from the One Stop Centre during office hours.
- Replacement diplomas/certificates not collected within 3 months of application will be discarded.