International students may attempt to supplement your finances through part-time work. However, this should not be relied upon as the only source of finance. Part-time work must be done outside of school hours and co-curricula activities, and it must not affect your academic performance.

Full-time International students holding an ICA Student Pass do not need a work permit to work in Singapore. However, there are restrictions on the working hours.
Be sure to read the employment guidelines for International Students.
Please refer to the Ministry of Manpower's website for more information and career advices.
There is no necessity to obtain any permission from Polytechnic either during term time or vacation period.

For some other useful website on career opportunities, please visit the following:

SP Career Portal