Student Card Replacement
Lost or damaged your SP student card? Fret not, follow the steps below to request for a replacement card:
Online Application Process (via AXS)
Step 1: Access AXS e-Station [Link]
- For AXS m-Station app, below steps are similar
- For AXS kiosk, skip to Step 2: e-Services
Step 2: Navigation as follows
- Select 'Pay My Bills Now'
- Select 'e-Services'
- Select 'Singapore Polytechnic'
- Select 'Request/Application'
- Select 'Request for Replacement Student Card'
Step 3: Enter personal details
- Key in your 7-digit student number (eg. 18xxxxx) with the 'p'
- Click 'Continue'
Step 4: Select Payment Method
- Select your payment method via the dropdown menu
- Important for AXS e-Station Users - Please temporarily disable your pop-up blocker to allow payment pop-up to show
Step 5: Collection of replacement student card
- That's all. Your new replacement student card will be ready for collection at Student Service Centre (Blk T16, level 1) in 2 working days from the date of application from 12.00pm onwards
- (eg. If you apply on Monday, collection is from Wednesday, 12.00pm onwards)
- (eg. if you apply on Thursday, collection is from Monday, 12.00pm onwards)