Loan of SP Blazers
Students representing SP in approved, formal events are eligible to loan the SP Blazer from the Student Service Centre (located @ Block T16, level 1).
Requests for blazer loans must be made through the SP staff in-charge of organising the official event.
(Staff Portal > Acad & Student Matters > Student Services)
To avoid disappointment, submission of blazer loan request should be made at least one-week in advance.
For more information, please email Mr Freddie Chua at (email@example.com)
Terms and Conditions
- Only students representing SP in approved formal events are eligible to loan blazers. The SP Blazer must not be worn at any private event or personal function.
- Requests for loans must be made through students’ respective schools/depts and endorsed by the officer-in-charge of event using the attached official form.
- The borrower is liable to pay $100.00 for any damage or loss of blazer. The damaged blazer will remain the property of SP and must be returned to SP.
- Blazers must be returned to the Student Service Centre (SSC) within 4 working days after the event.
For late returns, a late fee of $2.00 per working day will be imposed.
- Proper dress code must be strictly complied with, while the blazer is worn. Strictly no T-shirts, mini-skirt, jeans and sneakers/sports shoes or sandals are allowed.
For Males: white long-sleeved shirt, black trousers, black shoes and SP Tie
For Females: white long-sleeved blouse with collar, black knee-length skirt and black court shoes