NATIONAL SILVER ACADEMY
These courses are in areas which are more life-skills rather than work- skills oriented. These will be beyond the range of part-time courses currently provided by the PSEIs for purposes of work and upgrading.
Eligible seniors aged 50 above will receive a subsidy of up to 50% off the course fee.
These modules are drawn from existing full-qualification programmes offered by ITE, polytechnics and the universities for a token fee. Seniors may attend these modules alongside regular students who are taking these modules for credit i.e. to earn a certificate like a degree or diploma, but while the regular students need to sit for the exams, seniors do not.
AD HOC LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
These are programmes such as the intergenerational learning programme which pairs students with seniors to learn about selected topics. Other programmes include short talks offered by our PSEIs and VWOs targeted at seniors.
Find out more about National Silver Academy at www.nsa.org.sg
LIST OF COURSES AVAILABLE AS PART OF NATIONAL SILVER ACADEMY
* NSA Course fee Subsidies for the courses listed below are valid only until 31 December 2018
- Learn To Use An IPhone Effectively
- Learn To Use An Android Phone Effectively
- Fire Safety Manager Course
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Business And Science Of Coffee
- Creative Problem Solving And Decision Making
- Effective Communications Skills For Business Success
- Events Management
- Finance For Non-Finance Managers
- Science And Business Of Wine
- Social Media Marketing For Your Business
- Real Estate Valuation
- Strata Management
- Primary Eye Care Workshop For Optometrists
- Japanese 1
- Japanese 2
- Japanese 3
- Korean 1
- Korean 2
- Korean 3
- Survival Japanese
- Survival Korean
- Introduction To Smart Cities
- Clay Creation