In SP Human Resource, you will have an enriching 3 years student life as a series of bonding events and overseas trips await you.
1. Winning Overseas Experiences
Overseas Immersion Programme: A semester-long immersion programme to China for students to study and interact with industry players as well as to immerse in Chinese business culture and practices.
• Overseas Internship Programme: A semester-long overseas internship programme for students to experience overseas work placement. They will gain invaluable international exposure working and living overseas, and expand their global perspectives.
• Learning Express (LEX): An Overseas Social Innovation Programme (OSIP) that provides you with the opportunity to experience the world, learn new skills, make meaningful new friendships and rediscover yourselves through out-of-classroom learning.
2. Winning Learning Experiences
• Champions, Runners-up and Best Speaker Awards in the Singapore HR Challenge, with the historic hat-trick achievements in 2011 where our SP Human Resource students won Champion, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner-up and 2 Best Speaker Awards.
• Innovative and unique learning platforms such as our HR Learning Studio which provides a conducive environment for learning and practices.
• Student-led activities such as Onboarding Night and SP Human Resource 10th Anniversary celebration that develop leadership and organising skills, and bond the SP Human Resource family together.
3. Winning Industry Experiences
• Industry client-based projects and HR projects to stretch students.
• Participation in industry and networking events such as the Singapore HR Congress and Business-Connect Exposition and HR Summit.
• Industry guest speakers and field trips to gain insights to the industry and understand how HR teams function.
• 22-week internship programme to gain real-world experiences.