In SP Accountancy, you will have an exciting and memorable student life in school.
1. Winning Overseas Experiences
• China Immersion Programme: A 2-week immersion programme to China to allow students the opportunity to interact with industry players as well as to immerse into the Chinese business culture and practices during the immersion program.
• Learning Express (LEX): An Overseas Social Innovation Programme (OSIP) that provides you with the opportunity to experience the world, learn new skills, build meaningful new friendships and rediscover yourselves through out-of-classroom learning.
• Overseas Community Service (OCS): Embark on a 14 days OCS to Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, and more!
2. Winning Learning Experiences
Take part in different competitions to challenge yourself and make SP Proud! This is a list of recent competitions which our SP Accountancy students have excelled in.
• Champions at the Star Interns Challenge 2016
• 1st-runner up in the University of NewCastle (UON) Singapore Business Plan Competition 2016
• Champions, 1st runner up, 2nd runner up at the Deloitte-ICAEW Business Challenge 2017
• Won the 'Most Collaborative Team' award at ICAEW Regional Business Challenge 2017.
• 2nd runner up at the SMU-IIAS Internal Audit Case Challenge 2017
• Overall 3rd runner up at the NTU Audit and Accounting Challenge (AAC) 2017, 1st and 2nd runner up during the AAC jeopardy round
Join the SP Accountancy chapter for various student activities and events which bond our SP Accountancy community together.
3. Winning Industry Experiences
There are numerous networking and skills development client projects, opportunities through career fairs, industry visits and networking events. In your third year, you will go on a 22-week internship programme.